Hill School seeks to create an educational experience defined by the three core values of Community, Character, and Competence by:
- Creating and sustaining a community which connects the student, the family, and the faculty.
- Educating the whole child: intellectually, socially, emotionally, and physically.
- Engaging all students at an appropriate level of challenge in both the academic and co-curricular programs.
- Preparing each student for success in high school.
- Providing the conditions to help each child build the foundation for a successful adult life.
- Contributing to the local and larger community in meaningful ways.
Hill School is my second family, it means THE WORLD to me. Hill has taught me to break out of my shell, it has made me comfortable in school and in life, the teachers are amazing, loving, and caring. If it were not for the Hill community I would not be the person I am today.
- Olivia, ’12